exim max emails?

I am doing some consulting work for a marketing company that wants me to
perform some mass email using client supplied sample.  I grabbed the
bulkmail.pm perl script and thought all was fine.

It doesn't seem like exim will mail more than 200 messages at a time.
I changed the exim.conf script to mail 1000.  When I look at /var/log/exim/mainlog
is shows around 150-200 completed emails and then stops.

Also, what does 2002-03-01 21:34:48 16h0IK-0000Vm-04 <= lance@augustmail.com H=jakar
 (augustmail.com) [127.0.0.1] U=lance P=smtp S=3239 mean in the mainlog file?

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

  It gives me great pleasure indeed to see the stubbornness of an incorrigible
                        nonconformist warmly acclaimed.
                                       -
                                Albert Einstein