Re: web-based email for debian?

> i saw in an old post (from alvin oga -- thanks alvin) that there are several
> options available for those of us who are thinking of offering online (http)
> access to our email servers:
>
> 	http://www.Linux-Consulting.com/Mail/webmail.txt
>
> the question is:
>
> which debian packages contain such beasts?
>
> (primarily we're looking for mod_perl instances, or at least perl which can
> be Apache::Registry'd. acmemail looks reasonable so far -- but searches for a
> debian [potato] package aren't turning up anything.)

I'm happily using Horde and Imp on my 'stable' box. But there are several
others. Works with Apache's SSL modules too (heh - so now my work place can't
see me mailing out my resume to other companies - from work :)

Andrew

"I do not agree with what you say,
but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
Francois Marie Arouet Voltaire (1694-1778)