Re: shell-init: could not get current directory

"Kurc, Marcin A." wrote:

> Try to install not from the directory that is removed while

Good point.  The shell-init messages have now gone away, but I still
run:

	apt-get install cracklib-runtime

for only a few seconds and I get no /var/cache/cracklib/*_dict.* files.

Again, this works on another machine.  Shouldn't this cracklib-runtime
install give me some diagnostic if it can't install the !%!@#$!! files?
I also just tried deleting the old .deb files (which looked the same)
and that didn't make a difference.

--
http://www.eskimo.com/~xeno
xeno@eskimo.com