Re: Mail clients (and text editors)

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:44:30 -0800
Craig Dickson <crdic@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I found it a major annoyance, but maybe I just receive a lot more mail
> than you do.

Probably, ive just joined this list, and I've more than doubled my daily mail.

> To me, also, there was the basic question, why do I need two different
> mail clients? Aside from the lack of point-and-click to select messages,
> mutt has a pretty decent UI, and it's customizable enough that I was
> able to work around the things that annoyed me the most about it. So
> now I just use mutt.

Are you still using MH folders ?  How'd you get mutt to show a list of MH
folders with the new message count for each ?

I'll probably go all mutt too, when I get to know it a bit better.

> Procmail understands MH format, so why do you need rcvstore?

I cant remember. There was something I didnt like about procmails handling.