LAN to Internet gateway problem

Hi!

I'm trying to configure one of my machines as a router to the
internet, so that I can access the internet from my LAN. My second
computer in my lan is 192.168.90.5 (pentiumdioxid), this machine I
want to configure as router is 192.168.90.95 (stephan). Stephan has a
second network card inside (192.168.37.95) and connects to the
internet over this card and dsl (pppoE). Now, this is what I've
tried:

-Modifying the route table on pentiumdioxid (see attached route
output)-Installing dnrd, a dns forwarder, on stephan (dns resulution
seems to work without problems now)-setting ip_forward to "yes" in
/etc/network/options on stephan

I've also attached hosts.allow and hosts.deny.

The problem is, when I try to ping www.debian.org from pentiumdioxid,
pentiumdioxid gets the ip adress of debian.org (198.186.203.20) but
it doesn't get any packages back.

I'd be very glad if anyoune can help me.

Cheers,

Stephan

P.S.: Into which file can I put the routing table modifications so
that the modified routing table is automatically loadad at startup?