Re: (OT) chicago

On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 22:34, Eric G. Miller wrote:

> not the Fed's keeping the limit down.  Besides, most of the interstates
> around Chicago are toll roads (ick, hopefully that don't catch on out
> West).

I have no problem with the toll roads out here. With the exception of
the bit of the Skyway that's always patrolled, my speed is directly
proportional to the speed limit plus the amount that I'm paying. :) On
I-90 before crossing the border into Illinois (I live in NW Indiana) I
usually do 95 or so. :)

-Alex