Re: how to get past an apt dependency problem?

Ok, thanks much for your help. There is a bug report on this package, and so
I'll wait until it gets resoved. The thing is, this dependency problem is
preventing me from installing other things. It is not immediately obvious to
me, from reading the documentation you cited, how to get apt just to ignore
this particluar dependency problem unless I tell it to worry about it.
apt-get install -f doesn't do the trick.

Also sprach Osamu Aoki: