Re: Using the "menu" system

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:27:09 -0800 (PST)
> "Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <shalehperry@attbi.com> wrote:
>

> > On 20-Feb-2002 Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> > > Hi Sean,
> > >
> > >   Thanks. That's not too bad, although it's ashame there isn't some type of
> > > GUI. :-\
> > >

> > So write one (-:
> exactly what I would say... it's not a shame... it's a need, if you want to
> start one I'm willing to contribute code, if not I'm planning to create
> one *when I have time* and that may be a long wait

Pardon the silly question, but what's the GUI in question? I'm reading my
mail remotely at the moment so I can't search back to see the original
message. I just finished a self-assigned project a few days ago, and now I
need something else to work on. And I haven't worked on ANY sort of a GUI
in months. Need to stay sharp. :)

-Alex