Re: Using the "menu" system

Howdy,
> exactly what I would say... it's not a shame... it's a need, if you want to
> start one I'm willing to contribute code, if not I'm planning to create
> one *when I have time* and that may be a long wait

  Hehehe... me and my big mouth. :-) Seriously, I'm not a C or C++
programmer, although I might be able to make some kinda nice Perl/CLI
interface for q'n'd addition of links.
  For a GUI, I was considering the idea of trying to get Mandrake's Menudrake
to work in Debian (since Mandrake uses a the "menu" system, it should be able
to be moved over here relatively easily). Of course if I have success wit
this, I'll make a package available.

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                    tbutler@uninetsolutions.com
Universal  Networks                       http://www.uninet.info