Re: HD

I was using cups and apparently it was upgraded.  My question, however,
relates to the HD issue.  Why is it always "on".  Could this have something
to do with printer apps since they are the only utility that seems to have
problems.

However, I have removed cups and still the HD light is constantly "on".  On
the other hand clicking on the print button instantly produces the print
dialogue box.  I don't have any print drivers, of course, but the dialogue
boxes and printer configuration apps are now working without any delays.
Prior to uninstalling them, they would take 5 + minutes before appearing.

Curtis