Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:05:58 -0800
"Eric G. Miller" <egm2@jps.net> wrote:

>  > My tests reveal that hitting:
>  > Reply -> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
>  > Sender -> To: "Eric G. Miller" <egm2@jps.net>
>  > All -> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org, Cc: egm2@jps.net
>  >
>  > If you want a further test, reply to me and Cc: to the list. I believe
>  > Sylpheed's Reply button is intelligent enough to discriminate.
>
>  Ahh, maybe that's it. Since the version I had been using only had two
>  buttons (Reply, Reply All).

My final Sylpheed tests:

Hitting Reply on the direct mail (To: csj <csj@mindgate.net>) produces:
To: "Eric G. Miller" <egm2@jps.net>

Hitting Reply on the cc'ed post (Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org):
debian-user@lists.debian.org

Is this the behavior you'd expect from a decent mailer?

BTW I also discovered a nifty feature in Sylpheed-claws which I first
stumbled on in KMail. While doing the copying and pasting, I hit the
Reply button by mistake. The quote ">" above appeared, nicely (even if
accidentally) trimmed.