Re: jpilot not syncing

I have the same symptom periodically; I find that the other thing that
clears it up is pressing the reset button on the back of the palm (with a
paper clip).  But interestingly enough, since Monday I've been having the
problem and the resets haven't fixed it -- but I haven't gotten around to
looking more deeply into it yet.

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA