USB & PPP problem

Hello

I know it sounds strange, but I have debian 2.2R3 and it works perfect
with kernel 2.2.19 but not usb, I think that my board is not suported (I
have an IWILL, with K6, I can´t remenber the model). If I try to use
kernel 2.4.13 I get the usb working, but I cant use ppp, geting a
strange error about a tty, and I have also problems with IDE-SCSI
emulation for a cd-recorder.

	What can I do??? Ther is any patch to update usb version for kernel
2.2.19? where? What else do I have to update to use kernel 2.4.13?? Any
other idea?

	Thank you for all

	Please answer with copy to my addres, I am not suscribed (but I will be
son)

		Angel