Re: Foul language on debian lists (was Re: Spam impersonating me (was Re: Spam: the last straw))

* Jens M?ller (jens@unfaehig.de) [011103 11:53]:
> Hall Stevenson <hallstevenson@mindspring.com> writes:
>
> > What does 'transmitting linux kernel sources' have to do with this
> > ?? I think that would be in violation of this rule:
> >
> >     Never send your messages in HTML; use plain text instead. Avoid
> >     large attachments.
>
> IMO that rule is more important than that about swear words.

I completely agree. I also have no problem with swear words myself, but
some people do. Out of respect for them, I either refrain from using
them in messages or if I do feel like using them, I 'edit' them, as in
typing "sh*t".

Regards
Hall