802.11b reccommendation requested...

Hi... my campus just added a bunch of 802.11b base stations for wireless
access by students. I'm running Woody with a 2.4.7 kernel on a Dell
Inspiron 7500. Does anyone have any experience with an 802.11b wireless
adapter that works with Debian out-of-the-box?

My current network adapter is an Intel PRO/100 and modem combo card that
takes up both slots, and offers a real RJ45 and RJ11 ports, as opposed
to X-jacks or dongles. If I can get an 802.11b adapter that also has
this feature, so I don't have to swap all the time, that would be a huge
plus.

Thanks!

--Aaron