Re: xawtv probs....

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 10:51:52AM +0200, Matthias Richter wrote:
> fullscreen = 768 x 576 # This is for PAL, NTSC is different IIRC.
yup added, couldn't check since i still have no image... :(

> Have you already shuffled your cards once or twice? This often makes the
> BIOS reassign the IRQs. I recently inserted a dxr3-board which messed
> up my configuration in the first place.
yup some cards change interrupt, but not those 2..... :(

and i still get
 xawtv
 This is xawtv-3.60, running on Linux/i686 (2.4.9)
 v4l: timeout (got SIGALRM), hardware/driver problems?
 ioctl: VIDIOCSYNC(0): Interrupted system call
 ioctl: VIDIOCMCAPTURE(0,fmt=5,size=48x32): Device or resource busy

 and can't figure what's wrong...

 besides the double interrupt doesn't seem to affect the network
 card...so it seems the kernel is somehow able to share the interrupts
 or all go to the network card....

--
ciao bboett
bboett@earthling.net