Re: debian-user-digest Digest V101 #1003

Martin F. Krafft,

I got about 50 as well.
This is what is called the .vacation file, which is an autoresponder, to all mails sent to
the guy while on vacation.

He should be unsubscribed by the moderator.

Martin F. Krafft (madduck@madduck.net) said thusly on [14/08/01 at 05:49]:

> also sprach harsha (on Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:16:52AM +0530):
> > what the hell is this? I am the only one getting this or others are
> > getting this too I have received 6 such mails.
>
> i have gotten at least 50 if not 100. will someone take him off the
> list for the time being, please?
>
> martin;              (greetings from the heart of the sun.)
>   \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; net@madduck
> --
> sprecare tempo e' una parte importante del vivere.

We all value the traditional image of the British bobby, but we
have to police the real world, and the equipment and training must
have some link with the real world. Paul Condon London's metropolitan
police commissioner, on the authorization for some officers to carry
guns, May 1994.