Re: What's a debian kid look like?

23 year old American male, college student, Psychology major (I intend
to be a psychotherapist), have always been a computer geek (though not
quite a hacker; I've played around with C, C++, and Python a bit, but
don't have time to become really proficient).

Linux became my primary OS the day I first tried it, with RedHat 5.2 a
few years ago.  I switched to Mandrake later when their 6.0 version came
out, and then was disgusted enough by the bugs (and curious enough about
apt-get) to try Debian.  I haven't performed a new installation of Linux
since I installed Debian over a year and a half ago.  I also converted
my girlfriend to Linux a couple years ago, and we're both happy sid
users.  (And my gf, bless her heart, converted her college's student-run
webserver from RedHat to Debian potato.)

--
Thomas J. Hamman
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us