RE: What's a debian kid look like?

(Lance SImmons :Fiuuuuu!!! Seven !), we have two (male and female). I'm 37,
i.e. married, sofware engineer in an government organization (Malaga,
Spain), Iyengar yoga, footing, mountain bike, reads 'every readable thing',
watch DVD's by Nvidia TV-out ripped's with transcode :-), LEGO Mindstorms,
user & developer (C++, Python, glade, postgresql, ...)