Nautilus in Woody Questions

I installed Nautilus from testing, and let it redraw the desktop. I'm using sawfish with gnome. Nautilus drew some nice icons with sym-links. Anyway, it threw the icons underneath the Sawfish icons, so it looks lousy. I tried deleting the old icons, but they reappear when I login. I can't seem to drag them out of the way, either. Suggestions?

Another oddity: If I open html files with Nautilus, they are displayed as raw html text....including nautilus-help (I had to use konqueror to open it).

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Glen