Re: My previous queries Re : Socket programming

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 09:20:06AM +0530, shyamk@eth.net wrote:
> (rpm -e ipchains).
[...]
> 1) What tools (rpm-s) have to be installed on your box
> so that  socket programming does work ?

Can you please, please, please find some appropriate list or newsgroup
other than debian-user to ask your questions? This list is for support
and discussion of the Debian GNU/Linux distribution. If you're trying to
find the right tools to install with rpm, you're clearly talking to the
wrong group of people.

Regards,