Base floppies for Woody

Hi,

I am in the unfortunate situation of attempting to install Debian onto
my new IBM laptop (X22 - very nice).  I have a base 2.2 CD and 6 CDs of
Sid, which I used to install Sid onto my desktop.

However, the kernel on the Potato CD is too old to boot on the laptop
(it stops after loading the md driver), so I thought I'd use a floppy
disk from Woody.  I found just what I wanted - a set of floppy images
which support XFS so / can be a XFS partition.  However, it then demands
to read packages from Woody...  I can't do a network install as this
network card is not very supported yet (IIRC, RH72 is the only distrib
to support it out of the box).

So, where can I download a set of floppy disk images for Woody so that I
can install the base system onto my laptop?  Once that is done I'll get
out my Sid CDs but I need to bootstrap something capable.

I don't care if they are testing images, or beta or whatever.  Just as
long as they work - I don't want to put RH72 on my laptop!

Thanks for any help,
Ross
--
Ross Burton                               mail: ross.burton@mail.com