[bhavind76@hotmail.com: Need E-Mail Distribution Server]

----- Forwarded message from Bhavin Desai <bhavind76@hotmail.com> -----

Delivery-date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 12:06:04 +0100
From: "Bhavin Desai" <bhavind76@hotmail.com>
To: listarchives@debian.org
Bcc:
Subject: Need E-Mail Distribution Server
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 16:33:25 +0530

                                                            December 16, 2001

   Dear Sir/Madam,

   I am looking for an E-Mail Ditribution Server software for
   my Linux(Debian) server, so that all the network clients(NT/Win 98/Linux)
   can receive/send mails through it.

   I would be very happy if you can help me listing the product available in
   the (Indian) market  for the application described.

   Looking forward to hear from you,

   Thanking you

   Bhavin D.

   -For ASK Financials (Bombay-India)