Re: network card

on Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 11:30:08PM +0800, pb lazatin (drthpngn@edsamail.com.ph) wrote:
> does debain 2.2r4 support this network card?(is this the proper term?)
> windows sees it as "CNet PRO200 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter" driver by
> "DAVICOM"

We're using the same ethernet card on our development server running
Debian GNU/Linux 2.2r4 for our operating system class in the University
of the Philippines (Manila). It runs flawlessly, be it on a 2.2 or a 2.4
kernel, as we first installed 2.2r0 with 2.2.17, then dist-upgraded it to
2.2r4 then installed a 2.4.14 kernel.

Paolo Falcone

www.edsamail.com