Re: Compile kernel 2.4.17-rc1 problem only with debian woody

> recommend reading "info gcc bugs reporting" (the gcc

What is the default version of gcc woody use? is it
different from my woody to your woody?

> manual's "How to Report
> Bugs" section). Crucial information that you're not
> supplying includes, but
> is not necessarily limited to:
> - The _literal_ error message you get, including
> relevant context.

Did not I say the message, and is it enough?

> - Was the _exact same_ .config used for on woody as
> on Mandrake?

Why I changed config as I ran it in the same machine
with the same hardware configuration?

> - What are the relevant .config settings / what
> .config did you use?

>   on woody? (Forgetting "make dep" or "make clean"
> in an older tree that

Sorry I read how to compile the kernel long time ago

>   was patched up can cause tricky problems)
> - Did you start with a freshly unpacked 2.4.16 tree?

=====
S.KIEU

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send your festive greetings online!