Re: Audigy Drivers

On Thursday 06 December 2001 18:33, David Wright wrote:
> Does anyone know the status of drivers for Creative's Audigy sound
> cards? I would like to buy one and use it with Debian.
>
> Does Alsa 0.9.x support it? If so, how to I use the Alsa drivers on a
> Debian (Linux 2.4.x) system? If not, can someone point me to a
> development site/list?

alsa-user@alsa-project.org

To subscribe, go to the second part of the email address. (Side note: I
just spent days figuring out you have to compile the thing into the
kernel. I had thought it was an entirely user space program.)

--
Sir Isaac Newton:
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."