Re: ATI RAGE FURRY MAXX 64MB -is it supported?

(dragos.delcea@farmexim.ro) wrote:
> > hello,
> > I have the opportunity to buy an ATI RAGE FURRY MAXX card, and I'd like
>
> ...soft-focus, high-performance, video?
I would like to get a good 2D performer, with some 3D (I want to occasionally
play 3d games). The machine will run only linux (woody), so I need a linux
friendly card. Anyway, I saw at dri.sourceforge.net stated specifically that
rage furry maxx is not supported by dri, so I'm not going to buy it.
I'll search the net to get a G400 ( second hand; these days windoze lusers
sell those to get a geforce card :-) )

dragos