Re: printing problems

begin: SRawls3815@aol.com <SRawls3815@aol.com> quote
> Hi,
> I have a hewlett packard deskjet  697C.  I have been able to print from off
> the Web on this printer before.  In the past day, every time I print, the
> paper just run through without any printing on it.  It does even try to
> print.  Please need help or any suggestions?

if it spits out paper, your printer is recognized by the kernel AND the
spooler is working.   this narrows down the problem considerably.

exactly what application are you using to print the blank pages?

try another application.   can other applications print ok?

pete

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org