{slrn,lynx} under X, xterm-linux.xpm, Woody?

I believe that terminal apps like slrn or lynx are sometimes get the
xterm-linux.xpm image when iconifyed. And I refer to apps that were ran
from the menu system and not to apps that were started in a terminal
command line. (Iconifying an app that was started from an xterm always
gets here the xterm-linux.xpm image.)

Did others noticed that?

The thing is that after my last upgrade, slrn started getting a default
image for its icon. Does it happened to others too?

Can anyone comment on how such a terminal app can have a nice icon
image when iconified? Would having a line like

    icon="/usr/X11R6/include/X11/pixmaps/xterm-linux.xpm"

in its menu entry work? Is it something to do with the Xresources for
this app (can terminal apps have resources of their own?)? Can the app
source be modified so that its icon will have an image other then the
default image?

--

    Shaul Karl
    email: shaulka (replace these parenthesis with @) bezeqint,