Re: Determining media types in Galeon

>   Having installed Galeon 1.0, clicking on a link now results in saving
>   foo.m3u in a file rather than launching xmms.

  Fixed. After the Galeon 1.0 upgrade, you have to run
  "galeon-config-tool --clean". I'd suggest exporting your bookmarks to
  Netscape and saving your icons first since "clean" is an
  understatement.

>   My question is this: can Galeon show the contents of the Content-Type
>   header field? It would be useful in setting up a handler, if
>   necessary. Usually, I use wget -s but in this case, it is javascript
>   that is obtaining the file, and wget can't grok that.

  While I note now that the media type is shown when Galeon asks you
  what to do with the type, Galeon doesn't show you the type when it
  launches the app or saves the file without asking. It would be useful
  to determine the type in these cases (if they no longer work) so that
  you can determine which type needs to be edited!

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!