Re: qpopper

<netiquette_sermon>

On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 02:58:37PM -0500, Nick Furman wrote:

> Hi!

Hi. Don't start new threads by replying to an existing, but totally
unrelated, one.

> Please respond directly to my email account.

Make that: "Please cc: my email account." If someone has an answer it ought
to be made available to everyone, not just you. The way to conserve list
bandwidth is by limiting spurious posts, not those containing good
information.

Yes, some will label this post "spurious!"

</netiquette_sermon>