Re: qmail-src

Quoth dsr@tao.merseine.nu,
> On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 05:28:15PM +0100, MH wrote:
> >
> > 2) But the debian package is quiet OK and you avoid the hassle of
> >    fulfilling mta-dependencies otherwise.
>
> I let Deban install exim, and then disabled it from running.

You're better of install the equivs package. There is even an example
script set up to provide mail-transport-agent (or whatever it is that a
mail server is supposed to provide), so you don't even have to waste any
time working out how it works.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller :: Department of Criminology :: University of Melbourne

Homicide is, no matter what else it might
be, a social relationship.
  -- Paul Bonnana