Re: WYSIWYG Html editor recomendation...

I have tried 'amaya' which is open surce from the w3
organisation.  its' well featured and also makes very nice
looking HTML at the back end.  However there is not ability
to refresh if you change outside the editor (like in emacs)
which I find a bit annoying.  I have also used the mozilla
composer, but this kept of crashing on me and also put
loads of &nbsp's where they weren't wanted.

tom