Re: Woody & Gnome 1.4

Sorry for bothering you with my ex-post "silly" question.

I've found that the problem was caused by erroneous ownership of /tmp
directory (root.root drwxr-----). I've corrected this and now it's all
ok.
The mistake was due to the fact that I had copied (cp -a) all
directories from one partion to another, but those "not influent" like
/tmp, /cdrom, /floppy etc.
As root I created all these missing directory with no concern at all for ownership.

Thanks anyway

Vittorio