Re: GNUCash 1.6.1

Jeremiah Mahler wrote:

> Craig was generous enough to allow people to download the needed files
> from his site and if they are still there you can get them from him.
> If not, let me know and I will send you the copies I have of them.
>
> There are stored like so:
> http://crdic.ath.cx/<name of deb>

Actually, as I posted a couple of days ago, there is now a more convenient
(and automated) site with my current set of not-quite-current .debs. You
can find it here:

    http://crdic.ath.cx/debian/

The default page shows an alphabetically sorted list of the available
packages. It's usually updated every evening (California time).

Craig