Re: Netgear FA311

> On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 01:24:00AM -0400, Banshee wrote:
> > Just today I decided that it would be a good idea to remove headrat
7.1
> > from my friends computer and install debian.  Well he has two
netgear
> > fa311 cards (this computer acts as a router) and I can't get them
> > working at all so I can't do a net install.  Are there modules I
can
> > download somewhere?  Or anything I can do to get them working?
>
> You need the natsemi module, i cant remember if its 2.4 only. If its
not in
> the potato list you will need to make some boot floppies with it on.
I have
> one of these cards.
>
> --
> Rob 'robster' Bradford
> Chief Editor/Lead developer
> DebianPlanet.org

How do I get the module for debian?  I downloaded a module from
somewhere that was for 2.2.19-1 and 19-2 but they didn't work.  Right
now the only thing I can do is get the debian installer for woody
working, I can't easily install the base system since I don't have it
on anything like a CD or disks or something like that.  If I did try to
install it, it would take me a while and I don't really have the time.

--

If you can't beat 'em, set the building on fire