Re: ?package with tgetent

On Sun, 7 Oct 2001, Norbert Froese wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am trying to build prc_tools 2.1 and am not able to configure the
> build, but am getting stuck looking for tgetent.
>
> The exact build message (at the end) is:

 <configure stuff snipped>

> Can anyone tell me which package I have to install to acquire the
> necessary term library?

On my potato system, tgetent() is in the files /usr/include/term.h and
/usr/include/termcap.h, both of which are in libncurses5-dev. A quick look
at packages.debian.org shows this holds true for testing as well.

- Aaron

--
Aaron Hall             :  Bugs>  Rabbit season!
aaron@vitaphone.net    :  Daffy> Duck season!

Macintosh/UNIX Weenie, Network Flack, and...eh, whatever.