Re: telnet sucks

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 01:31:06AM -0700, michael young muttered:
--> i know i know...but i still would like to use it. i have telnetd installed, hosts.allow and deny dont have anything in them, /etc/inet.d shows telnet running bec. telnet works when the hostname/eth0 ip is used but not with the inet addr... I would like to telnet to work over the internet even if it's that insecure, obsolete, sucks...etc
-->

I use telnet all the time. I'd be very interested in hearing about a
better alternative

--
David

Marriage always demands the greatest understanding of the art of
insincerity possible between two human beings.
		-- Vicki Baum