RE: Instalation on a laptop advise...

I have another debian system I'll try compiling the module today... But,
what is it that I need to copy? just the tulip.o? will there not be
dependencies and stuff like that? Can I put that tulip o in a floppy in
/lib/modules/net or something like that and give it to it at startup? I
tryed this already but with a tulip.o copiled using Libranet, and it
didn't work, if it is becouse of the distro (although is debian based)
I'll try it with debian today...

Thanks!