Warrior

Hello great ones :)

Neither XMMS, nor FreeAmp are working anymore.

XMMS: seg fault
FreeAmp: No audio device

Audio is fine (OSS) as mplayer still works ...
XMMS and freeamp are the last versions.
I looked at the Sound-howto/debian.

Config: 90% testing-woody / 2.4.9 recompiled
`by hand' for my laptop (needed for usb-storage)
I'm a newbie.. but debian is easier than what
people say !

Besides, I managed to get wMaker running again,
after the kernel update (apt-get xbase-clients)
but X is kinda wierd ;) I mean, for example the
Nedit menus are not displayed correctly (squares
instead of caracters)

Thank you for any hints ! (another mp3 player?)

--
OpenPGP 0x9A3D4CA1
http://pgp.mit.edu http://www.keyserver.net