Realplayer installer broken in sid?

Hi all,

   after a harddisk failure I reinstalled sid on one of my pcs. There were
no big problems. However the it seems that the realplayer installer may now
be broken.

Here is what happens:

hastings@sox ~ 8%  sudo apt-get install realplayer
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
realplayer
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 3  not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/18.4kB of archives. After unpacking 164kB will be used.
Preconfiguring packages ...

Debconf then flashes up and asks me if I want to run the install now, to
which I answer yes. The following happens...

realplayer failed to preconfigure, with exit status 1
Selecting previously deselected package realplayer.
(Reading database ... 106265 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking realplayer (from .../realplayer_8.0.5_i386.deb) ...
Setting up realplayer (8.0.5) ...

Again, debconf flashes up and asks me if I want to run the install now, to
which I answer yes. The following happens...

dpkg: error processing realplayer (--configure):
realplayer

So it doesn't even get as far as asking where I've put the realplayer file.

I've reproduced this on 2 other sid boxes. Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

Nick.