Re: free proxy server

Hi!

I think we've all been reading this the wrong way.

Are you ('a') looking for an installed proxy server on the Internet that you can point your browser at?

If so why? Do you think it'll make you anonymous? It won't really.

Are you trying to browse content that's blocked by your {ISP|parents|school}?

John P Foster