gs vs. gs-aladdin

  Do you use gs or gs-aladdin? Why?

  The only thing I know is that gs has the advantage in that it is in
  main instead of non-free. Since I'm not shipping product, this is
  not necessarily a deal-breaker. What I don't know is:

  Which one is "better?" More up to date?

  Which one will do double-sided printing on my HP OfficeJet G85xi?

  The answer to the last question is the most important. If the answer
  to this question is "neither", is there a Debian package out there
  that does? Thanks.

  I'm tracking woody FWIW.

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!