SPARC Station 5: how to find out what's the HW configuration?

  I have a SPARC Station 5 with debian installed. It works fairly well,
the problem is I have no info about the HW configuration (I got it on
sort of garage sale from company going out of business (or moving, I am
not sure which)).

  as of now it is working, but I would like to build a new kernel (it
has one of the 2.2 series) and the problem is that I have no idea how to
configure it. The current kernel is configured properly (scsi works,
metwork works, sound does not work) but it does not use any modules.

  there is something that looks like current config (of kernel) in /boot
but are there any other ways how to figure out what HW is installed?
Network card, sound card etc... I looked around in /proc but did not
find much useful data... (I am not sure what to look for)

  I have no previous experience with Sun HW so I would appreciate any
help (pointers to docs etc.)

  TIA

	erik