Re: dual boot with Win 2000?

As a point of interest, When I used the same
configuration that you have for your Windows partation
"other=/dev/hda1" on a HP Pavilion 5450 my Windows Me
would not boot up.. It gave the error message that It
was missing the command.com file.  When I realized
what was wrong I changed it to "other=/dev/hda2" and
it booted right up.
Don