Re: Xawtv and XFree86 4.0

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 12:00:52AM +0100, Pedro Ant?nio Neves wrote:
> On Monday 17 September 2001 16:34, Adam McDaniel wrote:
>
> > What kind of tv card do you have? What version of X?
>
> It's a pinnacle PCTV Studio Pro and I'm running 4.0.3.
>
> I managed to write a new XFfree86config, and now everything works, except the
> sound.
>
> I've noticed there's a module named tvaudio, but it's reported unused by
> lsmod.

I have an ATI TV-Wonder, overall it works fairly well, except for me it was a little
quirk to get the sound going. Simply put I had to enable a module called msp3400 and
that worked.

I dont know if your card has that chipset though...

Ofcourse, I also had my line-in volume set at 0 :P

--
Adam McDaniel
Infrastructure Technology Consultant