Centralizing apt-get downloads

Folks-

I have a home setup with a DSL line coming in to one debian box, then two
other debian boxen connecting to it via ipmasq.  Each box is set up to do
an apt-get update; apt-get upgrade on a periodic basis for security and
up-to-dateness reasons.

My question is this: effectively, each time they upgrade, I'm downloading
three copies of each package separately. Is there a relatively easy way to
archive the files locally and have the two boxen behind the ipmasq'ed
computer just get their updates from it?

Thanks.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA