cd-rom went into hiding using ide-scsi

Hi,
	does anybody know how to find my ide-scsi devices? They seem to be lost.
But  (root@wt1:root)# cat /proc/scsi/scsi  gives this:

Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: IOMEGA   Model: ZIP 100          Rev: 23.D
  Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: ffffffff
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 01 Lun: 00
  Vendor: Compaq   Model: CD-ROM SC-148E   Rev: PC03
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 02 Lun: 00
  Vendor: HP       Model: CD-Writer+ 9100c Rev: H2,1
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02

Also xcdroast sees the devices, I just have no idea how to mount them.
I recompiled the kernel with iso9660 support etc. What did I miss?