Xfstt problems?

Hi,

I'm experiencing problems with the "xfstt" package, not sure if it's a
bug so i thought i would ask you folks here before reporting one.

Installing xfstt I follow the guide in the mini FAQ of TT-Debian. xlsfonts
successfully lists all the *-ttf-* fonts I installed from the W*****s
partition, so does "fslsfont -server unix/:7101", so I suppose xfstt is
working. In spite of all these, I still can't see my truetype fonts,
neither in my applications, nor in xfontsel (in fact, xfontsel knows about
the ttfs, but does not render them at all, even messes up the rendering
view)

If someone has any suggestions, please cc me, I'm not on the list.

Thanx,
          Pocok