Re: ssh braindamage (protocols, RSA auth) FIXED

Hi !

First of all: congrats to your success :)

> meh. keeping this short. I'm an idiot, kinda. :)
> SSH is a complicated mess, that's my excuse.

Thats the point.
I tried to do some things with ssh as well and was desperately searching
for some understandable manual. The manpages may handle everything but as
so often with no or bad examples ( no offense meant - I know writing
manuals isn't easy ).

I did not find any good other literature either. So: can someone recommend
me some good literature for beginners and/or advanced users ?

Thanks !
--
Markus Grunwald

Registered Linux User Nr 101577      PGP Key:
http://counter.li.org                http://www.grunwald.2xs.de